SQLite Database Browser
SQLite Database Browser is a freeware, public domain, open source visual tool used to create, design and edit database files compatible with SQLite. It is used for users and developers that want to create databases, edit and search data using a familiar spreadsheet-like interface, without the need to learn SQL commands. Controls and wizards are available for users to:
- Create and compact database files
- Create, define, modify and delete tables
- Create, define and delete indexes
- Browse, edit, add and delete records
- Search records
- Import and export records as text
- Import and export tables from/to CSV files
- Import and export databases from/to SQL dump files
- Issue SQL queries and inspect the results
- Examine a log of all SQL commands issued by the application
The original code was trimmed and adjusted to be compatible with standard SQLite 2.x databases. The resulting program was renamed SQLite Database Browser, and released into Public Domain by the original author. Icons were contributed by Raquel Ravanini, also from Tabuleiro. Jens Miltner contributed the code to support SQLite 3.x databases for the 1.2 release.
In the spirit of the original SQLite source files, the authors disclaim copyright to this source code. It may be used as the basis for other programs, public domain, open source or commercial. Do whatever you want with it.
SQLite Database Browser Download from here.